Twin's Contry Index du Forum
Twin's Contry
Un petit coin pour parler de tout et de rien. Et pour partager des choses entre ami(e)s! et s'éclater! Forum surtout basée sur l'environnement code lyoko et le graphisme .

Twin's Contry Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
-Bienvenue sur twin's-contry , Invité ! Nous te souhaitons de passer d'agréable moment et d'avoir de l'imagination à disposition !- Mr. Green
:: sudden intake ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Twin's Contry Index du Forum -> Twin's Contry -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
liyan45236
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Aoû - 03:58 (2010)    Sujet du message: sudden intake Répondre en citant

3 Do not eat fruit!
Hawthorn sweet and sour, with the digestion of the special role of plot, is to increase appetite and help digestion and one of the best fruit, but eating too much is detrimental. Hawthorn eating too much will hurt in the air, because the hawthorn contains a lot of vitamin C and fruit acid and other ingredients.
From food medicinal point of view, hawthorn Wei Suan Gan. Recorded in ancient medical books in there: "hawthorn broken gas, not more food. More food consumption of gas, loss of teeth." Hawthorn is a broken gas to Indigestion of goods, usually spleen and stomach qi or are taking ginseng drugs were not consumption.
Period in permanent teeth of children, such as frequent consumption of large amount of tooth growth adversely, but also affect the appetite. Therefore, Swtor Credits hawthorn should not be eating too much.
Fragrant Glutinous Rice delicious banana is a fruit, which some people eat a lot of bananas. As everyone knows, this is very detrimental to our health.
Banana contains more magnesium, potassium and other elements, although these minerals are essential to human health but all of a sudden intake of too much in a short time, can cause blood magnesium and potassium content increased dramatically, causing the body potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and other elements in proportion to the harm to health.
In addition, because FFXIV Gil many bananas would significantly reduce gastric acid secretion caused by gastrointestinal disorders and mood swings too. Therefore, the banana should not eat too much. FXIV Gil
Swtor Credits
Swtor Credits
Apple sweet and sour taste delicious, nutritious, convenient to eat, but also treatment of many diseases, so well loved people in general.
However, if excessive consumption or binge eating apples may also bring many disadvantages. This is because Apple contains a lot of carbohydrates and potassium, which contains 100 mg of potassium hectogram Apple, but only 14 mg of sodium, potassium and sodium ratio too poor, too much intake is not Swtor Credits conducive to heart, kidney health.
In particular, coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, nephritis, diabetes patients is increasing the burden on the heart and kidney, is not conducive to health. So, Apple should not be too consumed, usually 1-2 daily consumption is appropriate.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Aoû - 03:58 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
SMILER45
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Aoû - 07:00 (2010)    Sujet du message: sudden intake Répondre en citant

When a person I always think: how did I had? Why am I so panic and anxiety? It was lonely? I try to listen to voice of the soul,FFXIV powerleveling  it tells me "I need the quiet."
    I know, ultimately, a city noise and noisy. Since when do not know, I'm tired of this life. Car whistle, the train's roar, the crowd's noisy, children crying, nagging mothers, broken porcelain ...... all this makes me not stand, I could go insane. How I want a world only belongs to me, quietly, quietly. However, this will never become a reality. My best moment, always in a dream. Dream scene, the world's a brilliant silence. There, carefree, casual happy, always hear the voice of clutter. At that moment I knew, this is the life I want. I would rather never do wake up, really want to always stay in this dream world!
    I am afraid to see, FFXIV powerleveling because the dream of a beautiful city in the early morning arrival fragmented. Dream finish always wake up, the reality of helplessness as inevitable. In short, everything does not matter, I need quiet ... ... I want to see if somewhere in life have left a beautiful and elegant things ... ... 

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: sudden intake

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Twin's Contry Index du Forum -> Twin's Contry -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006